Jami Marseilles made Boston Marathon history on Monday, becoming the first female double-amputee to complete the race.
WBUR's Bruce Gellerman reports that Marseilles wasn't running alone or only for herself.
This segment aired on April 19, 2016.
- Photos: The 120th Running Of The Boston Marathon
- Ethiopians Complete First-Ever Sweep Of Boston Marathon
- Bobbi Gibb Led The Way For Women At The Boston Marathon
- Team Hoyt Continues Work By Inspiring Other Cerebral Palsy Families
- Flanking Boston Marathon Finish, Psychologists Help Runners Overwhelmed By Emotions