State transportation officials are making some cutbacks, but they do plan to go ahead with the long-delayed extension of the MBTA's Green Line into Somerville and Medford.
WBUR's Steve Brown reports on the plans to move forward with the Green Line Extension project.
This segment aired on May 10, 2016.
- Scaled-Down Plan For The Green Line Extension Will Move Forward
- Somerville, Cambridge Plan To Deliver $75 Million With Hopes Of Advancing Green Line Project
- Officials Suggest Major Changes In Store For Green Line Extension Project
- Axing Green Line Extension Still On The Table, Pollack Says
- Ballooning Cost Throws Future Of Green Line Extension Into Question