Support the news

Authorities Identify Two Found Dead Of Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Milford

This article is more than 3 years old.

Authorities have identified the two people found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Massachusetts home.

A spokesman from the Worcester County district attorney's office confirmed Saturday that Adair Vieira Desales, 47, and Maria Aprecida Dasilva, 42, were discovered inside the Prospect Heights home at around 1:50 p.m. Friday after authorities were called to the scene.

The bodies were found inside a bedroom.

Officials said two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital and treated for what is believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

The deaths are under investigation. The chief medical examiner's office will perform autopsies on the victims.

Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.

+Join the discussion
TwitterfacebookEmail

Support the news