As part of our This Moment In Cancer series, we're looking at the dramatic advances in cancer care (like immunotherapy and blood biopsies) as well as continued challenges (such as poverty's impact on outcomes and the lack of good quality measures). As our coverage continues, we're turning to you, our audience, to find out what questions you have about cancer that you'd like us to investigate.
We've stopped collecting questions and will update this post with any answers we report on.
This article was originally published on January 30, 2017.
- From The War On Cancer To The Moonshot: 'What's Different Now Is Everything'
- How Researchers Are Putting The Body's Own Army To Work To Fight Cancer
- Fantasy No Longer: Blood Biopsies Detect Tumor DNA, Could Catch Cancer Earlier
- ‘It’s Not An Even Playing Field’: How Financial Instability Takes A Toll On Cancer Patients
- What If We Really Knew Where To Get The Best Cancer Care: The Prostate As Case Study
- This Moment In Cancer