MGM Springfield, the state's first resort-style casino, is set to open to the public on Friday.
WBUR's Jack Lepiarz spoke with with Massachusetts Gaming Commissioner Stephen Crosby about the agency's role as a regulator and what's ahead at the new casino.
This segment aired on August 23, 2018.
- ‘GameSense’ Aims To Help Gamblers Understand The Odds Stacked Against Them
- Photos: A Look At The MGM Springfield Casino Ahead Of Its Opening
- MGM Springfield Optimistic It'll Hit Diversity Hiring Goals — But It's Not There Yet
- State Allows Soon-To-Open Springfield Casino To Serve Alcohol Until 4 AM
- MGM Springfield Casino Bets On Big Performers Like Stevie Wonder To Entice Visitors