Writer Mark Singer has been covering Donald Trump for 20 years. In his new book, "Trump and Me," Singer recalls his observations and experiences since he first wrote a profile of the businessman for The New Yorker in the 1990s.
He joined WBUR's Morning Edition to discuss Trump's plain spoken, shoot from the hip style.
This segment aired on July 21, 2016.
- Beer and Ballots: A Special Edition Of WBUR’s On Tap Series
- Trump's War On 'Political Correctness' Is At The Center Of His Appeal
- Why This Black Feminist Republican From Boston Supports Donald Trump
- As Trump Becomes Official Nominee, The Traditional 'Yankee Republican' May Be Changing
- Mass. Delegation Is 'Very Strong' For Donald Trump, But Not All Are On Board
- WBUR's Complete RNC Coverage