It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekend arts picks. This week we're taking a look at rapid-pace theater, chocolate tours, wine tastings, and Elvis Presley. Mix in a little Moby Dick for fun and you've got some seriously great ideas to play around with.
- June Wulff, arts reporter, The Boston Globe
- 23rd Annual Boston Wine Festival, beginning Friday, January 6, Boston Harbor Hotel.
- Boston One-Minute Play Festival, Saturday, January 7 through Monday, January 9, Boston Playwrights Theatre, Boston University.
- Spirit of the King Concert (A Tribute to Elvis' 77th Birthday) with Steve Connolly, Saturday, January 7 at the Back Bay Events Center.
- Old Town Trolley Chocolate Tours, beginning Saturday, January 7 and running every Saturday until April 28th.
- Moby Dick Marathon, New Bedford Whaling Museum, Saturday, January 7 through Sunday, January 8.
This program aired on January 5, 2012. The audio for this program is not available.