Our political roundtable discusses the latest fundraising hauls in the U.S. Senate race, as Elizabeth Warren reported bringing in $12 million in the third quarter, while Sen. Scott Brown said he raised $7 million over the same three-month period.
We also discuss:
- Brown and Warren on defense cuts;
- Tonight's 4th Congressional District debate between Democrat Joseph Kennedy III and Republican Sean Bielat;
- Predictions for tomorrow night's second presidential debate
- Susan Tracy, Democratic analyst
- Nancy Dwight, Republican analyst
This segment aired on October 15, 2012.