Week In Review: Politics All AroundPlay
Our panel of analysts discuss the week's top news:
- The 113th Congress gets underway with a new Massachusetts delegation, with Elizabeth Warren as the state's first female senator and Joe Kennedy III continuing his family's political legacy.
- Who will replace Sen. John Kerry when he becomes Secretary of State? Barney Frank announced interest in being interim senator.
- What are the local impacts of the "fiscal cliff" deal?
- Mayor Menino hints at yet another run for office.
- Dante Ramos, deputy editorial page editor of the Boston Globe
- Andrea Seabrook, host and producer of DecodeDC
This segment aired on January 4, 2013.