Before the libraries and bookstores close and the snow starts, we talk to local experts about what to read on a snow day.
Snow Day Book Recommendations
- "Feel Free" by Zadie Smith
- "An Elemental Thing" by Eliot Weinberger
- "I Am, I Am, I Am: Seventeen Brushes with Death" by Maggie O'Farrell
- "Exit West" by Mohsin Hamid
- "Visitation" by Jenny Erpenbeck
- "The Odyssey" by Homer, translated by Emily Wilson
- "The Idiot" by Elif Batuman
- "Disoriental" by Negar Djavadi, translated by Tina Kover
This segment aired on March 12, 2018.