This week, we look at non-disclosure agreements and harassment on Beacon Hill. We also talk about the walkouts across the country and here in Massachusetts. And we look at the debate over renaming Yawkey Way.
This segment aired on March 16, 2018.
- This Lawmaker’s Experience Shows Why Beacon Hill Harassment Policies Need To Change
- Prodded By DiZoglio, House Debates Handling Of Complaints
- Two State Representatives Excoriate Speaker DeLeo On House Floor Over Nondisclosure Agreements
- Debate Over Yawkey Way Heating Up
- Mass. Students Walk Out, Rally For Gun Control And Parkland Victims