The flu is here, so it's time for our annual check-up with WBUR's CommonHealth editor Carey Goldberg. We're dispelling old myths, raising questions about best practices and talking about what you can expect from the vaccine this year.
This segment aired on January 7, 2019.
- The Flu Is Spiking In Mass. Here's What To Know About What Looks To Be Another Nasty Year
- As The Flu Spikes In Mass., Here Are 10 Things You May Not Know About It
- Is It Time To Change The Way We Produce The Flu Vaccine?
- Why We Lack Information About Which Flu Vaccines Work Best
- I Gave My Patients Flu Vaccines. You Won't Believe What Didn't Happen Next!
- It’s Still Not Too Late To Get A Flu Shot
- Think You Don't Need A Flu Shot? Here Are 5 Reasons To Change Your Mind