Attorney General Maura Healey is raising concerns about a deal Partners HealthCare reached with her predecessor to add at least three more hospitals.
The judge has pushed back opening statements until at least Thursday due to the blizzard.
A real-time look at #BlizzardOf2015 as seen through photos shared on Instagram and Twitter.
- The Local Guy Behind ‘Let It Go’ Snow Day Video That Everyone's Talking About
- ‘When Lions Roar’ Links Churchills And Kennedys
- Ronan Noone Audaciously Takes On Eugene O'Neill
- Bread & Puppet: How Does Activist Theater Respond To Protests In Our Streets?
- Kingsley Flood Talk About Their New Folk-Rock EP And The Future Of Music
- Listen: How Health Care Facilities Are Preparing For The Blizzard
- 5 Reasons You Should Worry Way More About Flu Than Ebola
- AG Healey Weighs In Against Partners Acquisition Of South Shore Hospital
- Hundreds Mourn Surgeon Fatally Shot At Boston’s Brigham And Women’s Hospital
- How Are We Today? Study Lets Patients Help Write Medical Notes, Google Doc Style
- A New History Of The Underground Railroad
- Suffolk Law Professor Says Intellectual Property Law Founded On ‘Eureka Myth’
- Seattle Versus Boston: How Do The Super Bowl Cities Compare?
- Potentially Historic Blizzard To Hit Boston Area Monday Evening
- Mass. Lacks Transparency In Legislative Process, Public Records