Direct flights from Boston's Logan Airport to Dubai begin Monday night. In May, there'll be another new destination: Istanbul. Then in June, nonstop flights between Boston and Beijing begin.
Seven people were injured after a Riverside-bound train derailed and crashed into a tunnel wall. Shuttle buses will replace parts of the C and D lines for the remainder of the day.
Large bags are among the items spectators are being asked to leave at home this year. And in crowded viewing areas, spectators may have to pass through security checkpoints.
In addition to the increased service between Boston and Worcester, a new Yawkey commuter rail station has opened.
Police say 70 students face charges in connection with a series of pre-St. Patrick’s Day parties.
Erika Brannock was the last patient to leave an acute care hospital after last year's marathon bombing. Assuming her mother runs again, Brannock will be back watching this year.
- Must-Read: New Yorker Piece On Newtown Shooter’s Father
- Marathon Bombing Victim Anticipates Return To Boston
- Despite Continued Health Site Troubles, Progress Made On Applicant Backlog
- MIT Lab Hosts Nation’s First Stool Bank, But Will It Survive?
- Study Finds Fivefold Increase In Alzheimer’s Deaths: Why It Matters