The Gaming Commission’s 3-1 vote backed Wynn — which wants to turn a heavily polluted, former chemical plant site on the Mystic waterfront into a $1.6 billion resort casino — over Mohegan Sun’s $1.1 billion plan for the Suffolk Downs racetrack in Revere.
President Obama announced details of his administration's plan to help contain the Ebola outbreak, including a new military command center in Liberia.
Boston may be moving away from MCAS exams to assess students in grades 3-8 in favor of a new computer-based test.
Hundreds of mourners gathered in Northborough Tuesday for the funeral of 28-year-old Army Spc. Brian Arsenault.
The proposed gas pipeline through northern Massachusetts already has significant local opposition.
Hernandez says in a court filing he was concerned about his fiancee and baby when police questioned him during a warranted search at his home.
The Brown-Shaheen race is now clearly one to watch as the two parties vie for control of the Senate.
- To End Domestic Violence, First Ditch Outdated Gender Stereotypes
- And Baby Makes Five: Married Life, With Roommates
- Campus Rape And The Trouble With Affirmative Consent
- Heavy Meddle: Bad Apples, Rotten Tomatoes, Sour Grapes: What’s A Shopper To Do?
- Past Lessons, Current Threats: Assessing Obama's Case For War Against ISIS
- Growing Older (And Wiser) With New Repertory Theatre’s Singers In Captivating ‘Closer Than Ever’
- Another Giant Public Mural Takes Shape In Dewey Square
- Huntington’s ‘Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner’ Needs More Stirring
- Dennis Lehane Moves ‘The Drop’ From Boston To Brooklyn
- David Dower Will Head ArtsEmerson; Rob Orchard Stays On Board
- The Remembrance Project: Skip Warren
- Jazz Singer Polly Gibbons’ American Soul With English Roots
- Wynn Casino Proposal Approved By Mass. Gambling Panel
- Harvard Study Warns Business Community Of Economic Inequality Risks
- Democratic Candidate For Governor, Martha Coakley, On Short Sprint To General Election