One of the big arguments for cigarettes is that they are a safer alternative to smoking tobacco. But an analysis of teens finds that the rise of vaping hasn't led to a big drop in tobacco use.
The move came a day after the state's highest court ruled that a man who took photos up the skirts of women riding the T did not violate state law.
Obama said the world is "beyond the days when borders can be withdrawn over the heads of democratic leaders."
Robel Phillipos, the 20-year-old accused of lying for marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, said last month he could no longer pay his lawyers.
January was the second straight month of disappointing job growth nationwide, leading some experts to worry about an economic slowdown.
So what are we going to do about it now? Carol Rose and Matthew Segal argue there's only one way to rebalance the scales of justice in Massachusetts.
- On Gender Nightmares: Men Dream Of Floods, Women Of Relationships
- Doll Dangers: Girls Imagine Fewer Career Options After Playing With Barbies
- Study: Facebook Use Linked To Eating Disorder Risk
- Why To Exercise Today: In Mice, Running Offsets Fat Effects On Brain
- New Home Birth Data: Numbers Rise A Bit, Controversy Remains Unchanged