There are usual viewing spots, such as Heartbreak Hill, Kenmore Square and the finish line. But there are also longtime treasures and traditions from across the state.
The Worcester County DA said Tuesday the body has not yet been identified as Jeremiah Oliver, the missing 5-year-old from Fitchburg.
Sean Collier, the MIT police officer allegedly killed by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, was remembered Friday.
Days after the manhunt, 91 percent of poll respondents agreed with the shelter-in-place request. A year later that figure is down only slightly.
Federal and state authorities have sued a Marlborough company they say reaped hundreds of millions of dollars in a Ponzi scheme that targeted minority communities.
In her memoir, "A Fighting Chance," Warren reflects on hard-won political lessons.
Adrienne Haslet-Davis, a professional ballroom dancer who lost her leg in last year's Boston Marathon bombing, reflects on the struggles and triumphs of the year.
Have plans to spectate along the Boston Marathon route? Share your photo with #BostonMarathon on Twitter or Instagram.
- Aid-In-Dying Loophole: Advocates Want You To Know You Can Stop Eating And Drinking
- Mom’s Memo To Schools: Please, Make These Random Half-Days Stop
- Project Louise: When The Best Thing To Do Is ... Nothing
- What Teens Say Teens Should Know About Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Study: Young Adults’ Casual Marijuana Use Causes Brain Changes