If the agency has its way, it will ban sales to minors and keep e-cigarettes out of vending machines. People also would be warned that the nicotine vapor the devices emit is addictive.
Authorities say an Afghan security guard opened fire at a hospital run by a U.S.-based Christian group.
Speaking at a women's leadership conference, Clinton made no direct reference to presidential ambitions, but it hardly seemed necessary.
Officials say the number has dropped by 20 percent since a December peak.
The company says the medication is no riskier than other opioids currently on the market.
This year's Bruins are balanced, disciplined and tough -- a match-up nightmare for opponents.
- Francine Prose Takes Us To 1932 Paris And The Growing Menace
- Meet The Independent Film Festival Boston's New Program Director
- A Brief History Of Boston Punk Rock In 18 Vintage Photos
- Rat Pack, Afronauts, Imaginary Friends—Best Of The Independent Film Fest
- Hear Silent Films As, Uh, They Were Meant To Be Heard
- Should Boston Businesses Invest More In Local Schools?
- Last Bell: Chester on Modern Educational Challenges, MacArthur and MasterCard Foundations on Education Philanthropy, State Ethics Commission, and more
- Last Bell: Superintendent Search at BPS, Posthumous Degree to Horace Mann, and a Local Opinion on Ed Reform
- As Mass General Hospital Grant Comes to an End, Revere Schools Look to Casino Funds
- Last Bell: Teach for All co-founder talks about organization, Mass. high schools receive Life Science Center grants