Another lawmaker had previously asked Edward Snowden to testify before the German Parliament, but Snowden declined, saying he would happily do so, but he first wanted to testify before the U.S. Congress.
Tom Brady threw two touchdown passes in the final 61 seconds, helping the New England Patriots rally for a victory over the Cleveland Browns.
Applications are being accepted for $8 million in grants to improve the delivery of mental health and substance abuse services.
Snow begins overnight, moving south to north between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m.
The Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition has been awarded one of four 2013 E Pluribus Unum Prizes for exceptional immigrant integration initiatives.
Chinese administrative region Macau, the most lucrative gambling market in the world, has caught the eye of state regulators.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013
- Week In The News: Biden In Beijing, Pension Reforms And Nelson Mandela
- Richard Rodriguez On Modern Spiritual Identity
- Gary Gensler, Obama’s Toughest Fighter For Wall Street Reform
- The History, Science And Myth Of Poison
- Ukraine Splits Over East-West Economic Rivalry
- Snowboarder Kevin Pearce Shares Injury And Recovery In ‘The Crash Reel’
- Jason Kidd: Great Player, Questionable Coach
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- Indiana Pacers Setting NBA Pace Early
- Small Idaho Town Tries To Keep Football Alive With Six-Man Format
- Vikings Break Ground On Billion-Dollar Stadium
Every year, almost 100 volunteer decorators show up at the White House.
Superstar Andrea Bocelli's foundation funds research to create technologies that would basically "substitute...for the eyes."