Amelia Nelson was a volunteer nurse at the finish line of last year's Boston Marathon when the bombs went off. This year, she's back, and running for those who no longer can.
The shootout took place at a checkpoint near Slovyansk in eastern Ukraine, where pro-Russian militants have held a government building since last week.
The grim recovery operation off South Korea continues Sunday. Police boats brought bodies ashore to the deafening cries and screams of family members.
The body found Friday off Interstate 190 has been positively identified as Jeremiah Oliver, the Worcester County District Attorney said.
Newlyweds Jessica Kensky and Patrick Downes each lost a leg in the Boston Marathon bombing. Rescue the assistance dog helps fetch keys and push buttons, bringing warmth and joy as the couple recovers.
Have plans to spectate along the Boston Marathon route? Share your photo with #BostonMarathon on Twitter or Instagram.
- Aid-In-Dying Loophole: Advocates Want You To Know You Can Stop Eating And Drinking
- Mom’s Memo To Schools: Please, Make These Random Half-Days Stop
- Project Louise: When The Best Thing To Do Is ... Nothing
- What Teens Say Teens Should Know About Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Study: Young Adults’ Casual Marijuana Use Causes Brain Changes