Meet Rescue. He's a specially trained assistance dog that's helping Jessica Kensky and Patrick Downes, newlyweds who each lost a left leg in the marathon bombing, rebuild their lives.
The man arrested near the Boston Marathon finish line carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker on the anniversary of the bombings was sent to a state psychiatric facility for an evaluation Wednesday following his initial court appearance.
The MBTA is rolling out the first of 40 new commuter train locomotives as part of a plan to upgrade its aging fleet. The new engines cost about $220 million collectively, and the MBTA says they’re cleaner, safer, and more reliable.
Mass. Attorney General Martha Coakley is defending her decision to exclude from the November ballot a voter referendum calling for repeal of the state's 2011 gambling law.
Federal prosecutors have told a judge they have no evidence that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev knew about his brother's alleged role in a triple slaying in Waltham two years before the bombings.
Yesterday's anniversary has re-triggered feelings some caregivers and first responders thought they had worked through.
- Study: Young Adults’ Casual Marijuana Use Causes Brain Changes
- My Mother’s Surgery And One Doctor’s Substance Abuse
- Boston Hospitals Reflect With Pride On Marathon Bombing Response
- Marathon Reflection: How To Raise Secure Children In An Insecure World?
- Bittersweet Marathon Anniversary: Lost A Leg, Gained Cherished Friends