Clocks were set ahead by one hour Saturday night in much of America, as 2 a.m. became 3 a.m. Among U.S. states, only Hawaii and most of Arizona will keep their clocks set to Standard Time.
Military radar shows the vanished Boeing 777 may have turned back, Malaysia's air force chief said. The international search in South China Sea continues.
A pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration near the flagship campus of the University of Massachusetts spiraled out of control, pitting police in riot gear against thousands of drunken and unruly revelers at the annual "Blarney Blowout."
Fisher's campaign focuses on removing tolls from the Mass Pike and cracking down on illegal immigration.
Harvard women's basketball coach Kathy Delaney-Smith became the coach with the most wins in Ivy League history Friday night.
"All About Feathers" and "The Summer of Flying Fish" are just two of the Latin films featured.
Bristol Old Vic and Handspring Puppet Company combine for a riotous "Midsummer Night's Dream" at ArtsEmerson.
- Despite Continued Health Site Troubles, Progress Made On Applicant Backlog
- MIT Lab Hosts Nation’s First Stool Bank, But Will It Survive?
- Study Finds Fivefold Increase In Alzheimer’s Deaths: Why It Matters
- Marriage Revisited: On Soulmates, Paramours And Avoiding Suffocation
- From Hallway Talk At Harvard Med School To New Student Review