The long-feuding Demoulas family has agreed to sell the majority stake of the regional supermarket chain to Arthur T. Demoulas. Under the deal finalized late Wednesday, the ousted CEO returns immediately to “operational authority,” along with his management team. The governors of Massachusetts and New Hampshire wrote in a statement that they are “delighted” for the grocer's customers and workers.
Rescuers will resume searching for a pilot who went missing after an F-15 fighter jet based in Massachusetts crashed in western Virginia.
She allegedly threatened to bomb a woman who previously had a relationship with her boyfriend.
Orange Line trains will begin stopping at the new station with the start of service Tuesday morning.
- Which Direction To Go In? What To See? A Labor Day Weekend In The Arts
- Complete List Of Emmy Winners
- ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Modern Family’ Take Top Emmys
- From Scouting Waterfalls To Securing Port-A-Potties: The Life Of A Film Location Manager
- The Wytches Unplugged—Monsters Of Psych Rock Sing Quiet, Heartbreaking Lament
- Democratic AG Candidates Question Whether Partners Deal Will Cut Costs
- Project Louise: Entering The Home Stretch, Time To Press ‘Pause’
- When Medical Care Is Futile, Other Patients Pay The Hidden Price
- Pediatricians: Middle And High School Should Start No Earlier Than 8:30 AM
- How To Spend All That Ice-Bucket Money? Multiple ALS Research Leads Heat Up
- Littlefield On Sports: Mankin Leaves Patriots, Jones Joins The Revolution
- Journalist Peter Theo Curtis Grateful To Those Who Worked For His Release
- Should We Decriminalize Heroin? Former Detective Lieutenant Says ‘Yes’
- Mass. Political Roundup: Sparks Fly In Attorney General Race; Tierney Looks Past Primary
- Comedian Eddie Izzard: A ‘Force Of Nature’
- 5 Questions With Institute For Creative Educational Leadership Founder Linda Nathan
- More Than Daycare: A Preschool in Jamaica Plain Aims for Empowerment
- School Committee Roundup: New School In Pentucket
- School Committee Roundup: Transportation Woes In Attleboro, Elementary School To Reopen In Braintree
- Week Ahead: Scheduled Events In Education
- Popping Wheelies And Busting Tires At The Lawnmower Demolition Derby
- Dick Bavetta, The NBA’s Iron Ref, Retires After 2,635 Consecutive Games
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘The Opening Kickoff’ Reveals Parallels Between Football’s Early Years And Today
- 7,985 Miles From Williamsport: Hong Kong Plays Little League