On a clear day, Cathy Wilson heard an eerie noise in her backyard. It sounded, impossibly, like thunder. Fellow residents of Moodus, Conn., reported the same thing — a series of cracks and roars coming from the earth. Ari Daniel went to investigate.
Large bags and coolers are among the items public safety officials are asking spectators to leave at home this year.
Seven people were injured after a Riverside-bound train derailed and crashed into a tunnel wall.
Patrick pledged to write a letter to the NRC after meeting briefly with the head of a group of Cape Cod residents seeking to shut down the plant.
Three young adults from Newton discuss the stresses of being a teenager and how their town is coping after three student suicides this school year.
Police say 70 students face charges in connection with a series of pre-St. Patrick’s Day parties.
The two men behind the band Broken Bells -- James Mercer, of The Shins, and Brian Burton, a.k.a. Danger Mouse -- sit down with Jeremy Hobson.
- Must-Read: New Yorker Piece On Newtown Shooter’s Father
- Marathon Bombing Victim Anticipates Return To Boston
- Despite Continued Health Site Troubles, Progress Made On Applicant Backlog
- MIT Lab Hosts Nation’s First Stool Bank, But Will It Survive?
- Study Finds Fivefold Increase In Alzheimer’s Deaths: Why It Matters