Clocks will be set ahead by one hour tonight in much of America, as 2 a.m. will become 3 a.m. Among U.S. states, only Hawaii and most of Arizona will keep their clocks set to Standard Time.
Contact was lost with a passenger jet flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft was carrying 227 passengers, including three Americans.
The meetings are centered on underperforming schools, career and technical education and teacher prep programs.
Fisher's campaign focuses on removing tolls from the Mass Pike and cracking down on illegal immigration.
Harvard women's basketball coach Kathy Delaney-Smith became the coach with the most wins in Ivy League history Friday night.
"All About Feathers" and "The Summer of Flying Fish" are just two of the Latin films featured.
Bristol Old Vic and Handspring Puppet Company combine for a riotous "Midsummer Night's Dream" at ArtsEmerson.
- Despite Continued Health Site Troubles, Progress Made On Applicant Backlog
- MIT Lab Hosts Nation’s First Stool Bank, But Will It Survive?
- Study Finds Fivefold Increase In Alzheimer’s Deaths: Why It Matters
- Marriage Revisited: On Soulmates, Paramours And Avoiding Suffocation
- From Hallway Talk At Harvard Med School To New Student Review