Report: Coping With The Storm
This weekend’s surprising early snowstorm has left hundreds of thousands in Massachusetts without electricity. Tell us how you’re coping without electricity, and with downed trees and blocked roads.
Please note that by submitting content to WBUR you are giving us permission to publish it.
- iPhone – Use the “Assignments” button in the WBUR app to send us photos and audio.
- Twitter – Submit photos and news for WBUR attention using the hashtag #snowtober and alert us by mentioning @wbur, so that we see your post.
- Email – Email your photos and reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to put “Coping With The Storm” in the subject line of your message.
- Flickr – Once you have uploaded your snowstorm photos to your Flickr account, please share them with our Flickr group.
- This page – You can come back to this post to upload photos, audio or text in the box below: