Your Fenway Park Memories
This year, Boston celebrates 100 years of Fenway Park. Opened in 1912, the Red Sox’ famed ballpark is now the oldest Major League stadium still in use. To mark the centennial, we’re asking users to submit lasting Fenway memories, such as a first trip to the Boston ballpark.
- The submissions are below. See the bottom of this post for instructions on how to submit your own Fenway Park memory.
Click the to view each memory. Use the button to rotate the map to better see the location.
How To Submit Your Memories:
Please note that by submitting content to WBUR you are giving us permission to publish it.
- iPhone – Use the “Assignments” button in the WBUR app to send us photos, audio and text.
- Twitter – Submit photos and memories and alert us by mentioning @wbur, so that we see your post. Also use the hashtag #Fenway100.
- Email – Email your photos and memories to email@example.com. Please be sure to put “Fenway Park 100″ in the subject line of your message.
- Flickr – Once you have uploaded your Fenway photos to your Flickr account, please share them with our Flickr group.
- This page – You can come back to this post to upload photos, audio or text in the box below: