– CommonHealth reports that the emergency room waits of psych patients in Greater Boston average 11 hours, a new study finds.
– Massachusetts has passed Rhode Island as the most heavily Catholic state, a survey finds. [AP, via Worcester Telegram & Gazette]
– Public Radio Kitchen has a recap of Sunday’s New England Seafood Teach-In.
– Atlanta Hawks high-flying forward Josh Smith is doubtful for Friday’s Game 3 against the Celtics in Boston. [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
– A survey from Chief Executive magazine finds Massachusetts the 47th best state for business in 2012 — down from 45th place last year. [Boston Business Journal]
– Franklin Park Zoo captured a “loose” giraffe during its escaped animal drill. [Boston Globe]
– The Boston Globe is doing away with “yesterday”, “today” and “tomorrow” in its stories. [Nieman Journalism Lab]