Good morning. Top local stories and what we’re watching this Monday:
– Steve Wynn’s $1 billion casino proposal for the town looms over today’s Board of Selectmen election in Foxborough.
– The Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah) is poised to reveal its backers for its own casino proposal. [Cape Cod Times]
– Blue Cross Blue Shield, the state’s largest insurer, is launching a new program aimed at combating abuse of prescription painkillers. [Boston Globe]
– Police have charged a Revere man in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man in East Boston on Friday. [WCVB-TV]
– Some parents are criticizing a state policy, slated to go into effect in August, that would establish nutrition standards for bake sales and holiday treats. [Boston Herald]
– Connecticut passed a medical marijuana bill early Saturday. [USA Today]
– The hot-shooting Celtics win, taking a 3-1 series lead against the Hawks.
– “In the first major league game since 1925 in which both teams put a position player on the mound,” the Sox lose to the Orioles in 17 innings.