Support the news
Yellowstone National Park is home to more geysers than any place on Earth, and researchers are still learning about how they work.
Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson takes a tour of Yellowstone's geyser basin with a park ranger and a scientist who's been studying the geology of the park for nearly 60 years.
Rebecca Roland, park ranger at Yellowstone National Park.
This segment aired on August 23, 2016.
- Visitors From Around The World Flock To Yellowstone's Old Faithful
- Coyotes, Wildfires And Cougars: The Sounds Of Yellowstone
- How One Audio Archivist Works To Preserve Yellowstone's Iconic Sounds
- Record Crowds And A Growing List Of Challenges As America's National Parks Turn 100
- Bear 101: How To Avoid Getting Mauled By A Grizzly In Yellowstone