Support the news
We have been learning more about how fake news stories started in the run-up to the election, and why they gained traction.
This segment aired on November 21, 2016.
- Deciphering Fact And Fiction On The Web
- From Hate Speech To Fake News: The Content Crisis Facing Mark Zuckerberg
- 'Misinformation' On Facebook: Zuckerberg Lists Ways Of Fighting Fake News
- Mark Zuckerberg Addresses Fake News On Facebook
- Ex- Head Of Twitter News: Social Media Companies Alone Shouldn't Regulate 'Fake News'
- This Analysis Shows How Fake Election News Stories Outperformed Real News On Facebook
- How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News
- How Fake News Goes Viral: A Case Study
- This Man Is The Most Dangerous Political Operative In America