Support the news
According to a new survey, students seeking mental health care in college often face long wait times. In many cases, it takes weeks to find care.
This segment aired on February 8, 2017.
- A Dangerous Wait: Colleges Can’t Meet Soaring Student Needs For Mental Health Care
- Mental Health In Schools: A Hidden Crisis Affecting Millions Of Students
- Here's How Schools Can Support Students' Mental Health
- Rhode Island Police Develop Mental Health First Aid
- Why Mental Health Crisis Training Is Important For Police