Support the news
The House Intelligence Committee takes testimony Monday from FBI Director James Comey about Russian election hacking, possible ties between Trump campaign officials and Russian officials and claims by President Trump that he was wiretapped by former President Obama.
Here & Now's Meghna Chakrabarti takes listeners through extended portions of the questioning.
This segment aired on March 20, 2017.
- FBI Director To Testify On Russia, Wiretapping Claim
- Ahead Of House Hearing, Committee Head Says No Evidence Of Collusion Or Wiretapping
- As Senate Investigators Push Back, White House Defends Trump Surveillance Claims
- The Knowns And Unknowns Of Russia's Election Meddling
- Inside The Russian Campaign To Hack The U.S. Election