Support the news
Will we look back at this and be like, 'Oh, it's interesting that they were so open about everything, about their lives?'Kevin Allocca
Part 5 of the TED Radio Hour episode The Next Greatest Generation?
About Kevin Allocca's TEDTalk
YouTube Trends Manager Kevin Allocca watches and thinks about popular videos for a living. He talks about how interactive participation has become a crucial part of entertainment — and that Millennials will only demand more.
About Kevin Allocca
Writer and analyst Kevin Allocca works with YouTube Trends, a spot for tracking the latest viral videos — and connecting to the communities that make the parodies, tributes and reply videos that circle the giant viral planets of the YouTube-iverse.
- The Next Greatest Generation?
- Related TED Playlist: Our Digital Lives
- Related TEDTalk: Adam Sadowsky On How To Engineer A Viral Music Video
- Related TEDTalk: Chris Anderson On How Web Video Powers Global Innovation
- In Rapid-Fire 2012, Memes' Half-Life Fell To A Quarter
- YouTube Trends: Politics And Pop, Yes, But Education And Science, Too
- Remix Breakdown: Turning Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep' Into A Summer Jam