Support the news
The opioid crisis continues to grow, but some medical researchers are championing virtual reality technology to help patients deal with pain.
This segment aired on October 10, 2017.
- Miles O'Brien: Life After Amputation
- 'We Have To Change The Culture': Acting Head Of DEA On Fighting The Opioid Epidemic
- Seeking Solutions To The Growing Opioid Epidemic
- How Meditation, Placebos And Virtual Reality Help Power 'Mind Over Body'
- 41 States To Investigate Pharmaceutical Companies Over Opioids