Support the news
President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are set to meet at the White House on Wednesday.
It comes at a difficult time for the Trump administration after the resignation of national security adviser Michael Flynn on Monday, and reports that Trump campaign staff had repeated contact with Russian intelligence officials before the election.
This segment aired on February 15, 2017.
- Reports: U.S. Intercepted Calls Between Trump Campaign Staff And Russian Intelligence
- Former U.S. Ambassador To Israel On Netanyahu's First White House Meeting With Trump
- Trump Administration Comments On Iran, Israel And Russia
- Trump's Pick For Ambassador To Israel Could Work To Overturn Long-Standing U.S. Policy
- Amid Corruption Probe, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Curries Favor With Trump