The WBUR Board of Directors is comprised of members dedicated to supporting and advancing the mission of the station. Members of the Board volunteer their time, resources, and expertise in working with the senior leadership of WBUR to advance the sustainable future of WBUR, stewarding its resources and furthering its reputation.
Directors are selected on the basis of their individual interests, special expertise, vision, dedication to the advancement of the station, fundraising capability and willingness to participate in WBUR special events, cultivation efforts and fundraising activities.
Meetings are held at the station, located at 890 Commonwealth Ave, Third Floor, Boston, MA in the event room. The 2019-2020 Board and Committee meeting schedule is currently being developed and will be posted once it is finalized.
2019-2020 Members of the WBUR Board of Directors:
- Paul C. Gannon, Chair, Retired Partner/COO, The Baupost Group, LLC
- Nancy Benchoff, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Dinah Buechner-Vischer, Founder and President, Lookout Foundation
- John A. Burgess, Retired Partner, WilmerHale
- Jonathan G. Davis, CEO/CIO/Founder, The Davis Companies
- Margaret Boles Fitzgerald, Chair of the Board of Directors, The Henry Luce Foundation
- Ken Freeman, Dean Emeritus, Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Michael D. Goldstein, President/CEO, Empire Collateral Loan
- Perrin M. Grayson, Former Communications Lawyer, American General Media, Time Life Films Inc., WQED-TV
- Clinton P. Harris, Retired Founder and Senior Advisor, Grove Street Advisors, LLC
- Meghan Verena Joyce, Regional Manager, US and Canada Cities, Uber
- Kevin H. Kelley, CEO, Ironshore
- Donna Levin, Co-Founder, Care.com, Entrepreneur in Residence, MIT, Lecturer Sloan School of Management, MIT
- Deane McCraith, Retired Professor, Boston University
- Kevin Merida, Senior VP, ESPN
- Ron O’Hanley, President/CEO, State Street Global Advisors
- Doug G. Rauch, Former CEO, Trader Joe's, CEO, Conscious Capitalism, Founder/President, The Daily Table
- Tedd R. Saunders, President, EcoLogical Solutions Inc, Co-Owner/EVP Environmental Affairs, The Saunders Hotel Group
- Elizabeth Shelburne, Journalist/Writer
- Peter Smyth, CEO, Greater Media, Inc.
- Richard J. Snyder, Esq., Counsel, Duane Morris LLP
- Jack Sommers, CFA, IR+M Income Research + Management
- Fredericka Stevenson, Founding Board Chair, Summer Search Boston
- Howard Stevenson, Professor Emeritus, Harvard Business School, Co-Founder, Baupost
- Cathleen D. Stone, Former Partner, Foley, Hoag, LLP
- Corey Thomas, President/CEO, Rapid7
- Michael J. Zak, Partner, Charles River Venture
Support the news