As a public media entity, WBUR makes every effort to be as transparent as possible in order to comply with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). Below you will find documents and information related to WBUR's governance and finances.
Open meeting information can also be found below.
WBUR is owned and operated by Trustees of Boston University. The University is governed by a Board of Trustees.
WBUR Senior Leadership Team
- Margaret Low, Chief Executive Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Joan DiMicco, Executive Director of Product and Audience Insights (email@example.com)
- Victor Hernandez, Chief Content Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kristen Holgerson, Director of Marketing and Communications (email@example.com)
- Mary Hull, Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Matthews, Executive Director of Business Partnerships (email@example.com)
- Dan Mauzy, Executive Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Steffon, Director of Membership and Campaign Strategy (email@example.com)
- Debra Taylor, Chief Operating Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karl Voelker, Executive Director of Engineering, Infrastructure, Information Technology, and Operations (email@example.com)
- Lisa Smith-McQueenie, Director of Talent, Culture & Inclusion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To contact WBUR, please call (617) 353-0909.
Open Meetings at WBUR
WBUR Community Advisory Board
WBUR Community Advisory Board meets two to three times a year. Meetings are open to the public at WBUR, 890 Commonwealth Ave. Dates and times for the meetings are posted on our website and announced on-air at least seven days in advance.
WBUR Board of Directors
WBUR is owned and operated by The Trustees of Boston University. Boston University has delegated authority for the oversight of WBUR operations and finances, as well as the review and approval of strategic goals, to the WBUR Board of Directors under the leadership of the Executive Committee.
Board and Committee meetings are open to the public. Board meetings will be held at WBUR, 890 Commonwealth Avenue. Committee meetings will be held remotely.