The Sounding Board is a leadership group of millennial fans and supporters of WBUR who provide strategic advice to organization leadership and champion the WBUR brand in the community. Sounding Board members help us assess, refine, and design station initiatives related to delivering multiplatform content to local and national audiences. Participants represent a variety of industries in the Greater Boston area, including technology, education, finance, law, non-profit, digital media, health and science, communications, and media.
Meetings are held at the station, located at 890 Commonwealth Ave, Third Floor, Boston, MA in the event room. Meeting dates will be updated below as they are scheduled.
The 2019-2020 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Monday, July 29 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
2019-2020 Members of the WBUR Sounding Board:
- Jenny Avallon, Head of Marketing, North America, Uber
- Tamar Avishai, Creator, The Lonely Palette Podcast; Executive Assistant and Administrative Manager, Acadian Asset Management
- Chelsey Cartwright, Deputy Political Director, Elizabeth for MA
- Ross Chanowski, Founder, Jungle Brew
- Mareshia Donald, Early Talent Development Programs, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Katie Duggan, Area Director, Road Scholar
- Tristan Foley, Attorney, KP Law, P.C.
- Emilie Golenberg, Associate Director of Admissions, Gann Academy
- Adam Haar Horowitz
- April Khadijah Inniss, Founder, eekMD (empowering every kid for Maximum Development)
- Eugenie J. Inniss, Digital Content Manager, Jobs for the Future
- Samantha Kaufman, Deputy Director of Communications, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Allie Kroner, Director, Boston Builds Credit, United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- Rebecca Leclerc, Communications and Annual Fund Manager, FamilyAid Boston
- Jennifer Lord
- Lydia Marik, JD Candidate Class of 2022
- Michael Omenazu, Outreach Director, Panorama Education
- Nicholas Rachielles, Tech Lead, Drift
- CT Ransdell, Individual and Corporate Gift Officer, 1% for the Planet
- Erika Sabbath, Assistant Professor, Boston College
- Kevin Smith
- Laura Teicher, Executive Director, FORGE (Built by Greentown Labs)
- Raija Vaisanen, Strategic Partnership Developer, Policy Researcher and Project Manager, Economic and Workforce Development
- Bianca Sigh Ward, Deputy Director of Development, ACLU of Massachusetts
- Taylor Yates, REALTOR® for The Paige Yates Team, Coldwell Banker
Support the news