- 120 Messina Woods Drive in Braintree. Jessica Haider suggests Braintree Lights, which has “several neighboring houses with lights synchronized to music.”
- Ryan Road and Arthur Street in Danvers were recommended by Linda Aaronson.
- Pleasant Street between Arlington and Belmont. “There are two houses side-by-side which get decked out every year,” writes Veronika McDonald King. “Quite the sight.” Julia S. Forbes also recommended houses in that neighborhood.
- Bellingham. Marion Miller says, “Take exit 18 off of 495, go west for about 2 to 3 miles, and you will see a whole neighborhood with great lights.”
- Padelford Street in Berkley was recommended by Cynthia Rose Osorio Florez.
This article was originally published on December 23, 2013.
This program aired on December 23, 2013. The audio for this program is not available.