The full House of Representatives is expected to spend about six hours debating articles of impeachment against President Trump ahead of a vote.
The articles charge the president with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. They passed the House Judiciary Committee a week ago on party lines.
The hearing is expected to begin at 9 a.m.
- From Early Calls To A Full House Vote
- House Democrat To Switch Parties Over Impeachment
- McConnell: 'I'm Not Impartial' About Impeachment
- After Being Impeached Himself, Congressman Looks To Impeach Trump
- President Trump Sends Pelosi Letter Protesting Impeachment
- Donald Trump Is Not On Trial — Senate Republicans Are