- Abortions in Texas fell 60% in the first month after its new law took effect
- Before Roe v. Wade, a secret group provided abortions. Two new films tell the story.
- 21 states poised to ban or severely restrict abortion if 'Roe v. Wade' is overturned
- The Supreme Court for a third time allows Texas to bar abortions after 6 weeks
- Doctors say the Texas abortion ban is complicating other types of medical decisions
- Roe v. Wade's future is in doubt after historic arguments at Supreme Court
- A Louisiana clinic struggles to absorb the surge created by Texas' new abortion law