- A communications blackout in Gaza is slowing aid as officials press for hostage deal
- Israeli troops enter Gaza's largest hospital and report finding Hamas weapons there
- As Israel orders Gaza hospitals to evacuate, health care is 'on its knees'
- The brutal calculus of war: Is the killing of civilians ever justified?
- Americans are split over Israel's response in its war with Hamas
- After Hamas attack, most Israelis want Netanyahu to resign, according to poll
- Hundreds of thousands march in Israel against Netanyahu's judicial overhaul