Part 3 of the TED Radio Hour episode Success.
About Ron Gutman's TEDTalk
Smile! It just might make you a success. Ron Gutman says your smile can be a predictor of how long you'll live — and that a simple smile has a measurable effect on your overall well-being.
About Ron Gutman
Ron Gutman is the founder and CEO of HealthTap — free mobile and online apps for access to health answers and tips from a network of over 38,000 U.S.-licensed doctors. He's also led an online consumer health company that developed the world's largest community of independent health writers. Gutman is an angel investor and adviser to health and technology companies, as well as the organizer of TEDx Silicon Valley.
- Related TED Playlist: Stefan Sagmeister On 'Happiness By Design'
- Related TED Playlist: What Makes Us Happy?
- Related TED Playlist: A Better You
- From The Fall Of Failure, Success Can Take Flight
- The 40-Year-Old Photo That Gives Us A Reason To Smile
- What's In A Smile? Turns Out Computers Best Humans At Parsing What's Genuine