Part 4 of the TED Radio Hour episode Simply Happy.
About Graham Hill's TED Talk
Can having less stuff, in less room, lead to more happiness? Writer Graham Hill makes the case for taking up less space.
About Graham Hill
Graham Hill is the CEO of LifeEdited, which works with developers to market buildings that embody small space living. Hill is also the founder of TreeHugger.com, which aims to push sustainability into the mainstream with a design-forward style.
- Related TED Talk: Barry Schwartz on "The Paradox Of Choice"
- Related TED Playlist: What Makes Us Happy?
- Related TED Talk: Graham Hill on "Why I'm A Weekday Vegetarian"
- Living Very, Very Narrowly
- Do-It-Yourself Downsize: How To Build A Tiny House
- As Population, Consumption Rise, Builder Goes Small
- Simply Happy