Despite the somewhat gray, fickle and humid weather, tall ships are back in Boston as part of the international Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta. Saturday marked the first time in 17 years that Boston Harbor saw the Grand Parade of Sail, with more than 50 sailing vessels streaming through the harbor's main channel as they made their way to assigned docks. The ships depart Thursday.
Photos from 2017 Sail Boston:
This article was originally published on June 17, 2017.
- Everything You Should Know About The Tall Ships Coming To Boston This Weekend
- 'It's A Throwback': Captain Of Tall Ship Honoring Hero From War Of 1812 Highlights Sail Boston Interest
- Crew Member From Coast Guard Cutter 'Eagle' Talks 2017 Sail Boston
- They're Shipping In: Boston Hosts More Than 50 Tall Ships
- Through Song And Story, A True Sea Shantyman Offers A New England Maritime History Lesson