The chart below, from NPR, breaks down how the proposals from Republicans in the House and Senate to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act would change health care coverage for nine key groups of people.
- Trump, Pence Lobby For Senate Health Care Bill As Prospects Appear Dim
- GOP Senate Bill Would Cut Health Care Coverage By 22 Million
- Baker Says 264,000 Mass. Residents Would Lose Health Coverage Under Senate Proposal
- What The Man Who Ran Obamacare Thinks About The Republican Health Care Plan
- GOP Health Bill Would Hike Uninsured Rate In Massachusetts To 10.3 Percent, Report Finds
- Here Is What's In The House-Approved Health Care Bill