Encore: We Want Plates + Pile Of CrockeryPlay
Endless Thread is re-releasing a crown jewel from the archives. It's the team's epic adventure to locate a mountain of dishware in the middle of the woods and, truly, it's even more ridiculous than it sounds. Originally released as a two-part story almost exactly one year ago, we've re-edited it into one jumbo "combination platter" for your listening pleasure. So sit back, relax, and dig in!
Subscribe to the podcast
Support the show:
We love making Endless Thread, and we want to be able to keep making it far into the future. If you want that too, we would deeply appreciate your contribution to our work in any amount. Everyone who makes a monthly donation will get access to exclusive bonus content. Click here for the donation page. Thank you!
- The Reddit post that inspired this episode:
- The original Endless Thread episodes, We Want Plates (Part 1) and Pile Of Crockery (Part 2)
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your reaction to this episode or send us a story idea. There are a few ways to reach us:
- Post or comment in the official Endless Thread subreddit
- Send us a direct message on Reddit. Our username is endless_thread
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail at 857-244-0338