A fast-growing community of people called "randonauts" are using random, quantum-generated coordinates to go on real-life adventures. But what happens when those random coordinates lead you straight to a grisly crime scene?
Support the show:
We love making Endless Thread, and we want to be able to keep making it far into the future. If you want that too, we would deeply appreciate your contribution to our work in any amount. Everyone who makes a monthly donation will get access to exclusive bonus content. Click here for the donation page. Thank you!
- The Randonauts community on Reddit
- The Reddit post about Tik Tok teens who got more than they bargained for while Randonauting in Seattle
- The West Seattle Blog's coverage of the fallout from the Tik Tok video
- u/Sarcatt's post about finding a dog while randonauting
- u/IsabellaGold's post about her first randonauting experience
- Psychiatrist Ralph Lewis's bio in Psychology Today, including a link to his book, Finding Purpose in a Godless World: Why We Care Even If the Universe Doesn't.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your reaction to this episode or send us a story idea. There are a few ways to reach us: