In Presidential Debate Romney Praised, President Obama FaultedPlay
Wednesday's presidential debate drew up to 60 million TV viewers, garnering a record 10 million tweets and a near-unanimous verdict that Republican challenger Mitt Romney "won" over President Obama.
- FactCheck.org: Dubious Denver Debate Declarations
- New York Times: Presidential Debate Video And Fact Checking
- TIME: Obama's Debate Strategy, Unilateral Disarmament
- Karen Kasler, bureau chief Statehouse News Bureau at Ohio Public Radio
- Greg Moore, editor of the Denver Post
This segment aired on October 4, 2012.