The Washington Post reported Tuesday that Donald Trump spent more than $250,000 from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits involving his businesses.
On the campaign trail in North Carolina yesterday, there was backlash against Trump for claiming African Americans are "in the worst shape they've ever been in before." Despite that, Trump is closing in on Hillary Clinton in key battleground states necessary to win the race to the White House.
Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson talks with NPR's Domenico Montanaro about the latest presidential campaign news.
This segment aired on September 21, 2016.
- Trump's Charity Donations Under Increased Scrutiny
- NPR Battleground Map: A Path To The Presidency Opens Up For Trump
- Donald Trump Faces Criticism Over Campaign Contributions To Florida AG
- After Recent Run-Ins, A Look At How Trump Treats His Traveling Press Corps
- After Weeks Of Delay, Trump Unveils Veterans Group Donations