Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson talks with Larry Summers (@LHSummers), former U.S. Treasury secretary and president emeritus of Harvard University, about the economic outlook for Donald Trump’s presidency and the global financial reaction to the election.
This segment aired on November 11, 2016.
- What's Next For NAFTA?
- Why Markets Are Surging After Election
- Putin Says U.S.-Russia Relationship Could Prosper With Trump Presidency
- In Economy As In Business, Trumponomics May Mean Building Big Things
- 3 Ways President-Elect Trump May Shake Up Trade Policy
- Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers On What 'Brexit' Means For The U.S.
- Former Harvard President: Don't Shut Down Controversial Speech On Campus
- Larry Summers: Economy Faces 1 In 3 Chance Of Recession
- Larry Summers: Worry About Deflation Not Inflation
- Larry Summers: U.S. 'Obsession' With Paper Debt Is Misguided