President-elect Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner reportedly was instrumental in ousting former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and his associates from the leadership of Trump's transition team.
In 2005, Kushner's father was sent to jail by Christie, who was a U.S. Attorney at the time.
Rebecca Sinderbrand (@sinderbrand), deputy national political editor at the Washington Post, joins Here & Now's Robin Young to talk about that history, and today's news from the Trump transition team.
This segment aired on November 16, 2016.
- Trump Takes To Twitter To Refute Claims Of Chaotic Transition
- Bannon Appointment Raises Questions About Alt-Right Influence In White House
- Trump And Pence Meet In New York, Ryan Set To Keep His Post
- A Closer Look At Donald Trump's Staff Picks
- Who Might Be In Donald Trump's Cabinet? Plus, More About The Transition
- In Meeting At White House, President-Elect Trump Calls Obama 'Very Good Man'