President-elect Donald Trump's transition team picked Republican Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General, former Defense Intelligence Agency director Michael Flynn to be National Security Advisor, and Kansas Congressman Mike Pompeo to be head of the CIA.
Also this week, Hillary Clinton gave a speech in which she said there have been times after the election when she wanted to "never leave the house again."
This segment aired on November 18, 2016.
- Trump To Name Michael Flynn As National Security Adviser
- Trump Holds Meetings, Clinton Urges Backers To 'Stay Engaged'
- Trump Son-In-Law Kushner Playing Key Role In Transition
- What Will Happen To Trump's Hotels, Real Estate When He Is President?
- Trump Takes To Twitter To Refute Claims Of Chaotic Transition