This story is part of our Senate Tracker series, looking at Senate races across the country ahead of the 2018 midterm elections. Check out all of our election coverage.
In one of the most closely watched Senate races, Democratic Congresswoman Jacky Rosen is leading Republican incumbent Dean Heller in the polls.
This segment aired on October 5, 2018.
- Senate Tracker: Arizona Set To Elect 1st Female Senator In Its History
- Senate Tracker: In Wisconsin, Democrats Fear Repeat Of 2016
- Senate Tracker: Trump Rallies Support For Montana Candidate Matt Rosendale
- Senate Tracker: Democratic Incumbent Sen. Bob Casey Leads Large In Pennsylvania
- Senate Tracker: Incumbent Sen. Sherrod Brown Leads Democratic Swell In Ohio
- Senate Tracker: Democratic Incumbent Manchin Holds Slim Lead In West Virginia