It's unknown how many people face "Long COVID" — lingering symptoms after a COVID-19 infection.
Many long-haulers are not only dealing with some serious health problems but are also trying to manage the financial burden of dealing with the long-term effects of the virus.
Michigan Radio's Rachel Ishikawa reports.
This segment aired on August 5, 2021.
- COVID-19 Long-Hauler's Suicide Haunts Husband Who Supported Her
- Teeth Falling Out, Blurry Vision, Neurological Damage Plaguing Coronavirus Long-Haulers
- 'I Just Feel Like Myself': A Nonbinary Child And Their Family Explore Identity
- We Asked, You Answered: The Best Places For Pie In Massachusetts
- A Reading List On Race For Allies Who Want To Do Better