Sustainers are Members who sign up to make automatic, regular donations to WBUR. As a Sustainer, your credit or debit card will automatically be billed and your Membership will renew annually.
Sustainers are important because they ensure regular, reliable funding for WBUR's news & programming. We want to make sure you have all the tools you need to support public radio at your fingertips. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Sustainer resources.
- Automatic entry into all WBUR Membership sweepstakes*
- Automatic renewal — we'll take care of the paperwork for you
- Your choice of thank-you gift — yearly, at your giving amount
- Access to events — special ticket offers to select WBUR events
- Tax receipts — we'll tally up your cumulative gifts every January
- Reduced mail — no additional renewal notices
Q: As a Sustainer, am I entered into sweepstakes?
A: Yes, you are automatically entered into all WBUR fundraising sweepstakes.*
Q: Am I eligible for thank you gifts?
A: Yes. If you hear of a gift that piques your interest, please call WBUR’s Membership Department at (617) 353-5755, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are eligible to receive thank-you gifts offered at a pledge level equal to your current donation. Exclusions: holiday flowers and event promotions.
Q: How can I cancel my sustaining pledge?
A: You can change or cancel your sustaining pledge at any time. Simply call WBUR’s Membership Department at (617) 353-5755.
WBUR 90.9 FM
890 Commonwealth Ave, 3rd Floor | Boston MA 02215
1 (800) 909-9287