The U.S. House of Representatives held a moment of silence Monday night to honor the victims of the Orlando shooting. But it was interrupted by a group of Democrats demanding Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans take action on gun control.
Several members walked out, including Massachusetts U.S. Rep. Seth Moulton, who joined Morning Edition on Tuesday morning.
This segment aired on June 14, 2016.
- 'He Lived In His Truth': Remembering Those Murdered In Orlando
- Orlando Gunman Had Been Taken Off Watch List, FBI Director Says
- Former Boston Police Chief Sees Parallels Between Attacks In Orlando And Boston
- FBI Boston Chief: In Call, Mateen Referred To Tsarnaevs As His 'Homeboys'
- Hundreds Gather At Boston City Hall To Honor Victims Of Orlando Attack