Massachusetts Republican Gov. Charlie Baker and his Democratic challenger Jay Gonzalez spent the day at a diner and coffee shop, respectively, for one final round of campaigning before voters hit the polls on Tuesday.
Gonzalez paid a visit to Diesel Coffee Shop in Somerville's Davis Square, while Baker spoke with patrons at Four Sisters Owl Diner in Lowell.
Gonzalez Talks With Somerville Coffee Drinkers
Baker Meets With Diner Patrons In Lowell
This article was originally published on November 05, 2018.
- Taxes Mark A Key Dividing Line Between Gonzalez And Baker
- How The 2 Candidates For Governor Compare On Environmental Issues
- Even In Massachusetts, The Midterms Are All About Trump
- WBUR Poll: Just Days Before Election, Baker Keeps Big Lead Over Gonzalez
- 2018 Governor's Race
- Voter Guide: Massachusetts Election