Democratic and Republican lawyers from the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees are expected to give presentations to the House lawmakers Monday in the impeachment inquiry into President Trump. The hearing is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week announced that House Democrats are set to start drafting articles of impeachment against Trump.
- Democrats' Impeachment Process To Resume Monday — As Will Battles With GOP
- Biden Rejects Calls For Impeachment Testimony
- Justice Department Watchdog Report On Russia Investigation Due Today
- Top Judiciary Republican Says White House Should Participate In Inquiry, With Caveats
- Impeachment Inquiry Report By House Intelligence Committee