With voters across Massachusetts headed to the polls on Tuesday, we check in with our reporters out in the field. The WBUR team is talking with voters and election officials at a number of polling locations about turnout, enthusiasm, and logistics.
Also, as part of WBUR's election coverage, we are participating in ProPublica's Electionland project, a collaboration of newsrooms around the country tracking voting problems. We check in with WBUR reporter Shannon Dooling, who is reporting on election day in Lowell, one of 35 locations in the country that the Department of Justice is closely monitoring for irregularities.
This segment aired on November 6, 2018.
- On Election Day, Lowell, Malden Among U.S. Cities To Be Monitored By Justice Department
- Mass. Voters: Let Us Know About Any Voting Problems You See
- Election Day Is Here: Polls Are Open Across Massachusetts
- Mass. Election Results: Statewide Offices, Congress And Ballot Questions
- 2018 Mass. Election Results: How Your Town Or City Voted