U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling, the top federal prosecutor in Massachusetts, held a discussion with reporters on Wednesday to go over his first year on the job. He discussed a wide range of topics, including immigration enforcement, recreational marijuana, ongoing investigations into the State Police and the opioid epidemic.
This segment aired on December 12, 2018.
- First Eastern Mass. Recreational Marijuana Store Gets OK To Open
- 8th Trooper Arrested, 2 Others Plead Guilty In State Police Overtime Scandal
- Baker Calls For Removal Of Newton Judge Amid Federal Investigation
- Mass. U.S. Attorney's Prescription Monitoring Raises Privacy Questions
- Mass. U.S. Attorney Warning Doctors About Prescribing Opioids